Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a short but fun blogpost. I listed some things about your hair you probably didn’t know already. Here are 10 insane facts:
1. Your head produces 16km of hair each year.
2. You can loose between 40 and 150 strand of hair each day.
3. Only the hairs inside your scalp are alive.
4. Black hair is the most common hair color in the world.
5. Red is the rarest hair color in the world.
6. The average number of hairs on your head is 100 000.
7. A man spends 5 months of his life shaving.
8. An hour and 53 minutes is the amount of time a woman spends on her hair, weekly.
9. The Ancient Egyptians were the first to remove unwanted body hair.
10. In Ancient Rome, women dyed their hair blond with pigeon poop.
I didn’t know any of these things! Did you? Be sure to let me know in the comments. Alsooo, if you know some other facts or stories about hair, you can always share them with me.
If you would like to check out my Instagram, you can click here.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time,